In Israel, Ukraine, and the Indo-Pacific, the national security interests of the United States and our allies face significant and increasingly dire threats from adversaries in Tehran, Moscow, and Beijing. These threats are linked, with Iranian weapons terrorizing both Israeli and Ukrainian civilians and a “no-limits” partnership between the Chinese Communist Party and Vladimir Putin’s Russia.
We urge Congress to pass a supplemental funding bill to strengthen our national security in the face of these threats. By providing our allies and partners with critical capabilities and investing in the U.S. military and defense industrial base, we can restore peace through strength. The American people need serious leadership from Congress at this critical time for our nation and the free world.
Additional FAL resources
- Abandoning Ukraine Would Be Failed American Leadership
- Europe Is Stepping Up On Defense And Ukraine, But Obstacles Remain
- How the U.S. Can Support Israel’s Self-Defense
- “A Pacific Budget Supplemental to Prevent the Next War” (AEI), FAL Defense Co-Chair Dustin Walker and Eric Sayers
- “The U.S. Can Help Ukraine and Deter China” (WSJ), FAL Board member Michael Allen and FAL Executive Director Connor Pfeiffer